Please read below to see what we are teaching on certain dates so that you can book what you want! We recommend attending all 8 sessions at least once to get the most out of training
Dog training just got easier!
Since we opened our dogs for classes back in 2019 our biggest priority has been making dog training accessible and easier for owners, which is why we have our new tiered rolling dog training classes with multiday/time options to make it as flexible as possible around yours and your dog's lives! We don't have an end date for our classes, which means that you can come to each level for as long as you want; there's no time limit! You can reschedule your dates as long as we are given at least 24 hours WRITTEN notice (email or text). Please note that classes may be called off due to extreme weather (heat or storms) due to health and safety of you and your dogs.
The bronze level is perfect for dogs that have never attended a class as well as those that just need a little more finesse! Throughout the BRONZE level, you will learn:
- Recall skills
- Loose lead work
- How to get your dog to focus on you
- Breed-specific play
- How your dog learns
- Basic cues (Sit, down etc)
- Keeping your dog calm in any environment
- Stopping jumping up
Throughout the weeks you attend, your trainer will start ticking off your dog's accomplishments in order to receive your BRONZE level rosette at either a pass, merit or distinction level
Here is what we are teaching on these dates. If you can't make one of the weeks, just book them onto the next date we are teaching in to ensure you are getting what you want from the training. We recommend coming to all 8 sessions at least once.
- Creating a marker, Focus games and teaching a settle anywhere
- Teaching a strong sit and down. adding distance, duration and distraction on to each
- Recall week 1 - the basics, middle and hand target
- Loose lead Week 1 - The basics
- Impulse control week 1 - Food manners (teaching a strong leave) and recalling away from food on the floor
- Recall week 2 - emergency stop and coming away from distractions
- Loose lead week 2 - Walking next to other dogs and heel position
- Impulse control games (very fun!) and preventing jumping up